Under a new law passed in 2007, a crime victim may now ask the Court of Appeals to send him/her a copy of the court’s decision on the defendant’s appeal at the same time that copies are sent to the prosecutor and the defendant.

If you are a crime victim and you know that your defendant has a case pending in Division Two of the Arizona Court of Appeals, fill out the official Victim Request For Decision Or Opinion form (next page). The form is interactive so you can complete it online and press submit. Alternatively, it may be hand-delivered or mailed to:

Arizona Court of Appeals, Division Two
400 West Congress St.
North Building, Suite 200
Tucson, AZ 85701

The form will not be filed in the case. The contact information that you provide on this form will be kept confidential and used only to enable court personnel to send you a copy of the court's decision in the case. The filing of this form in Division Two will also effect victim notification in the Arizona Supreme Court if that court ultimately issues a decision or opinion.