Wednesday April 16, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2013-0100||Dept. A||2:00 pm||In Court||Cochise||Charles A. Irwin|
|Audio Recording||POTTERS CLAY REALTY, ET AL. v. KUMMER|
1. Did the trial court err in concluding Plaintiffs held an express easement for ingress, egress, and utilities across the southern twelve feet of Defendants’ property, when Defendants’ predecessor-in-interest had reserved the easement for himself and then granted it to Plaintiffs’ predecessor-in-interest?
2. Did the trial court err in its alternative findings that Plaintiffs had an implied easement by prior use or an easement by prescription?
Thursday April 17, 2014
|2 CA-SA 2014-0008||Dept. A||11:00am||In Court||Pima||K.C. Stanford|
|ADES v. HON. K.C. STANFORD|
|Issue Summary: Did the trial court err in sua sponte initiating a proceeding for a permanent guardianship and subsequently allowing an intervening party to undertake such a proceeding when that party had not complied with the statutory requirements?|
Wednesday April 23, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2012-0166 - 2 CA-CV 2013-0090 (consolidated)||Dept. A||2:00 p.m.||In Court||Pima||Charles V. Harrington|
|BENNETT BLUM, M.D., INC. v. COWAN; LAW OFFICE OF RAND HADDOCK|
|Issue Summary: (1) Whether the trial court’s findings of fact and conclusions of law in this breach-of-contract action are supported by the record; (2) whether the trial court erred by precluding appellants from presenting the affirmative defense of breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing; and (3) whether the trial court erred by awarding appellee attorney fees incurred post-judgment.|
|2 CA-CV 2013-0113||Dept. B||3:00 PM||In Court||Pima||Ted B. Borek|
|MUNGER CHADWICK v. FARWEST DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF THE SOUTHWEST, LLC, et al|
|Issue Summary: Did the trial court err in finding Munger Chadwick was eligible for an award of attorney fees?|
|2 CA-CV 2013-0117||Dept. A||4:00 p.m.||In Court||Pima||Leslie Miller|
|IN RE THE MATTER OF INDENTURE OF TRUST DATED JANUARY 13, 1964|
1. Did the trial court err in finding that the beneficiary of a spendthrift trust had no standing to file a petition for accounting when the beneficiary had, twelve years prior, assigned his entire interest in the trust?
2. Did the trial court err in awarding the appellee’s/cross-appellant’s attorney fees pursuant to A.R.S. § 14-110074(B)?
3. Did the trial court err in awarding the appellee’s/cross-appellant’s a lower amount of attorney fees than what they requested?
Wednesday April 30, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2013-0059||Dept. B||2:00 PM||In Court||Pima||Kenneth Lee|
|LIBBY v. LICHTE|
|Issue Summary: (1) When the plaintiff’s airplane was destroyed by a fire in the defendants’ hangar, which was not equipped with a fire-suppression system, did the trial court err in granting summary judgment against the plaintiff on his negligence and bailment claims? (2) If summary judgment was warranted, did the court err in its award of fees, costs, or sanctions?|
Wednesday June 04, 2014
|2 CA-CR 2013-0096||Dept. A||2:00p.m.||In Court||Pima||Howard Hantman|
|STATE OF ARIZONA v. AGUSTIN GONZALEZ GONGORA|
Friday June 13, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2014-0022||Dept. A||2:00 p.m.||Westin La Paloma||Yavapai||Kenton D. Jones|
|IN RE THE MARRIAGE OF THORN AND THORN|
Wednesday June 18, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2013-0146||Dept. A||2:00pm||In Court||Pima||James E. Marner|
|CITY OF TUCSON, CITY OF PHOENIX v. STATE OF ARIZONA; KEN BENNETT|