Wednesday March 12, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2013-0069 - 2 CA-CV 2013-0097,2 CA-CV 2013-0098 (consolidated)||Dept. B||2:00 pm||In Court||Pima||Gus Aragon|
|SOUTHWEST NON-PROFIT HOUSING CORPORATION v. NOWAK, KNIFFEN, MARTELL|
1. Did the trial court err in granting defendant appraiser’s motion to dismiss a negligence claim based on lack of duty to plaintiff property seller who claimed a negligently prepared appraisal resulted in a lower sale price for its property?
2. In two similar, consolidated cases, did the trial court err by granting defendant appraisers’ motions for summary judgment based on lack of duty to, and reliance by, plaintiff property seller?
Wednesday March 19, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2013-0108||Dept. A||3:00 p.m.||In Court||Pima||Charles V. Harrington|
|JOHN MUNIC ENTERPRISES, INC. v. LAOS, UNITED HEALTHCARE GROUP|
1) Did the trial court demonstrate bias or prejudice in fact requiring reversal?
2) Appellants were sued for breach of contract and fraud and appellees were awarded damages. Appellees later sued the attorney who represented them in the transaction with the appellants for professional negligence and reached a confidential settlement. Appellants sought to offset the settlement amount against the award of damages entered against them pursuant to Rule 60(c)(5), Ariz. R. Civ. P. Did the court err in refusing to offset the settlement?
3) Did the court err in denying appellants’ request for a fair market valuation hearing pursuant to A.R.S. § 12-1566?
Wednesday April 16, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2013-0100||Dept. A||2:00 pm||In Court||Cochise||Charles A. Irwin|
|VANDIVORT v. KUMMER|
Wednesday April 23, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2012-0166 - 2 CA-CV 2013-0090 (consolidated)||Dept. A||2:00 p.m.||In Court||Pima||Charles V. Harrington|
|BENNETT BLUM, M.D., INC. v. COWAN; LAW OFFICE OF RAND HADDOCK|
Friday June 13, 2014
|2 CA-CV 2014-0022||Dept. A||2:00 p.m.||In Court||Yavapai|
|STUART E. THORN v. SUSAN THORN|